'Animal and the Afterlife' with guest Karen Anderson
100% net proceeds from this conversation replay (digital download) donated to Karen's chosen charity Painted Rain Ranch - thank you!
Learn more about this conversation, Karen and her chosen charity below (beneath the 'Buy Now' button).
Please note: $20.00 CAD = about $15.00 USD/ £12.00 GBP
You'll be able to review your order before submitting.
Please note: refunds are not available.
After placing your order, an order confirmation screen will pop up with a link to download this conversation replay.
You'll also receive a confirmation email (with the subject line: "Your download is ready!") with a link to download replay.
About Karen Anderson
About Painted Rain Ranch
Karen shared what animals have told her about dying and the afterlife during thousands of consultations over decades. You'll discover what it is like for your companion animals in the afterlife, including the most commonly asked questions about the afterlife, common mistakes to avoid when preparing to say goodbye, and how to stay open to receive signs from your departed pets.
Highlights of this conversation included:
- How does our animal family view dying and death?
- What does your pet experience when they die?
- What do animals think about assisted transition? (euthanasia)
- Do they feel pain, do they struggle, are they gone forever?
- Do they forgive you or hold you responsible for their passing?
- How does your pet's experience differs from yours?
- How do we project our own perspectives onto our animal family?
- How can you prepare yourself and your pet for that last moment?
- What we can learn from our beloved animals?
- 'Golden Nuggets of Wisdom' from the animals about how to invite and receive afterlife visits and signs
Karen has written two bestselling and award-winning books, 'The Amazing Afterlife of Animals' and 'Hear All Creatures' and is a contributing author to 'The Secret Inner Life of Pets' and 'Amazing Paranormal Encounters Volume 2'. She is also featured in the documentary, 'All Around Us' which follows the life story of a psychic medium.