'Animal Companion Loss' with guest Embracing Your Grief (Conversations for Charity 2022)
100% net proceeds from this conversation replay (digital download) donated to Embracing Your Grief's chosen charity Emma's Foundation for Canine Cancer - thank you!
Learn more about this conversation, Embracing Your Grief and their chosen charity below (beneath the 'Buy Now' button).
Please note: $20.00 CAD = about $15.00 USD/ £12.00 GBP
You'll be able to review your order before submitting.
Please note: refunds are not available.
After placing your order, an order confirmation screen will pop up with a link to download this conversation replay.
You'll also receive a confirmation email (with the subject line: "Your download is ready!") with a link to download replay.
About Embracing Your Grief
About Emma's Foundation for Canine Cancer
Our conversation explored animal companion loss: grief, mourning, bereavement, and the healing power of ritual. There's so much loving support, information, and tips for animal lovers to take in (and away with them) from this conversation, including:
- What is grief and disenfranchised grief?
- Why is the loss of an animal companion so singularly devastating?
- What are the differences between grief, mourning, and bereavement and why is this significant?
- What is ritual and why is it so important?
- How can we create our own rituals? Rituals to honour our beloved dead (carrying them forward in our lives)
- What's truly helpful to say (and do) supporting others experiencing loss
- Considerations for our other animal family members grieving loss
- Free and immediate access to Stephanie's growing library of video tips
Since 2017, Stephanie has been most active in the world of Animal Service as an Animal Companion Loss Recovery Specialist, providing one-on-one and group grief support and education to those who have lost a non-human family member. In addition to private practice grief counseling, Stephanie is also a nationally recognized End-of-Life Speaker and Educator, having been featured at human hospice professionals conferences and continuing education events. Since 2020, she has been a featured speaker at a number of Jackson Galaxy’s CatCamp sessions.