'Nature Communication: The Science, Art and Magic Beyond Animal Communication' with guest Dr Saskia von Diest of Ecofluency
100% net proceeds from this conversation replay (digital download) donated to support Ecofluency -- to support the pro bono and pay-what-you-can work that Dr Saskia von Diest offers, making Nature communication accessible to as many people as possible -- thank you!
Learn more about this conversation, Dr Saskia von Diest and Ecofluency below (beneath the 'Buy Now' button).
You'll be able to review your order before submitting.
Currency tip: $20.00 CAD = approximately $15.00 USD or £12.00 GBP.
Please note: refunds are not available.
After placing your order, an order confirmation screen will pop up with a link to download this conversation replay.
You'll also receive a confirmation email (with the subject line: "Your download is ready!") with a link to download replay.
About Dr Saskia von Diest of Ecofluency
Notes After Conversation
- How animal communication can expand and encompass communication with other aspects of Nature
- How animals and their well-being are affected by the energetic patterning held in a landscape and the health of the metaphysical ecosystem
- How we can be supportive of animals and animal-focused organisations through conversations with the spirits and elementals of the land on which animals live
- The reason for placing so much emphasis on energetic safety in Nature communication, including with animals
- Can anyone practicing animal communication do energy clearing work, and if so, how?
- Energetic opening/ closing ceremonies led by Saskia (not recorded)
- What Nature, Nature Spirits and Elementals want from us (humanity) regarding climate change (and how we can affect change)
- How energetic safety affects the clarity and intregity of messages received during communication (and the importance of working on our own wounding and healing)
- A powerful exercise to clear and sense your energy field which can be used in everyday life and Nature communication***
- Participants' questions/ sharing in the Q&A
"I believe Nature communication is a critical skill for future resilience, and a fundamental and vital resource for harmonious relationship with all life.
After completing my PhD in plant pathology (2013), I held two collaborative postdoctoral fellowships with Stellenbosch University, South Africa, and with Coventry University, UK, from 2014-2020. I investigated quantum-based or subtle agricultural techniques and technologies that use sound, electromagnetics, catalytic substances and human intuitive abilities in farm management decision making.
I finally founded Ecofluency in early 2021. I use my 12 years of experience in teaching and facilitating on different fields and in various forms to be a facilitator, educator, researcher, and activist in this field, presenting my work in various ways on numerous international platforms.
I offer consultations with Nature, do energetic clearings for people, land and organisations, and teach others to communicate with Nature. All my work is offered to individuals and to groups/organisations, and is presented in person and online.
Part of my work and passion is also supporting other voices in this critical field. Ecofluency is organically and gently growing into an organization to promote the science, art and practical magic of Nature communication worldwide, for individual and collective transformation and evolution."
Website/ Newsletter Sign Up
My vision is to help expand and reorient individual and collective consciousness, to encourage more authentic, compassionate and harmonious relating, for all life to thrive.
To support other living humans in becoming better relatives with the rest of Nature, by encouraging and supporting them to communicate, commune and be in harmony with the living and ancestral humans and non-humans.
To support the work of others who are aligned with my vision and mission.
To help grow the diversity and fertility of our Earth’s soils, our internal and external microbiomes, and our minds.
To continue my own journey of healing and learning, so that I may one day become a whole, wise, benevolent and kind ancestor for the benefit of my human and non-human family.
For those interested in the conversation discussion around the Multispecies Symposium (held earlier in 2023): Saskia shares, "The session was the Parallel Session on Day 2 on Professional Practice of IIC, and my question comes in about 32min into the recording. The platform for the symposium is here: https://researchers.usask.ca/mj-barrett/multispecies-research-symposium-iic.php#Whoisthisfor
On that is a link for those who registered and want to go back over the recordings" (if you missed the live events and would like to get access to the recordings, you can use the same link to register).