'Animal Communication: Healing between Animals and their Humans' with guest Eleni Gkikakis of Interspecies Peace
100% net proceeds from this conversation replay (digital download) donated to support the emerging Interspecies Peace Foundation -- Reconciling Human and Non-Human Relations -- thank you!
Learn more about this conversation, Eleni Gkikakis and Interspecies Peace below (beneath the 'Buy Now' button).
You'll be able to review your order before submitting.
Currency tip: $20.00 CAD = approximately $15.00 USD or £12.00 GBP.
Please note: refunds are not available.
After placing your order, an order confirmation screen will pop up with a link to download this conversation replay.
You'll also receive a confirmation email (with the subject line: "Your download is ready!") with a link to download replay.
About Eleni Gkikakis of Interspecies Peace
About Interspecies Peace
Notes After Conversation
- Can animal communication be used as a healing method with animals?
- How can humans heal from intuitively communicating with animals?
- What does healing mean for the relationship between animal and human?
- Do all companion animals have a healing mission for their humans?
- How can we help our animals from taking on the role of the healer?
Conversation highlights included...
- The power and importance of being there for one another, sharing space, and listening ("how can I help?")
- How intuitive interspecies communication helped a hidden kitten ("I don't know what you've done, but she's completely healed!")
- The mental, emotional, physical and spiritual benefits possible -- which all Beings can experience -- through intuitive communication
- Recognising and honouring the sovereignty and free will of animals ("It's not just about you. And it's not all about you.")
- Learning about healing for ourselves by seeking out healing for our animal family (amplifying healing and creating a ripple effect)
- A profound story of healing between John and Roxy (names changed for privacy) "who healed who?"
- Eleni leading us through a beautiful co-creative healing meditation for healing animals, humans, and the collective
- Addressing questions in the Q&A (dealing with our own anger/ discerning between our feelings and our animal's feelings)
Eleni’s ability to act as an intuitive bridge between humanity, and Nature began with her first spoken words – a conversation with the flowers in her family garden.
For over two decades, she's been dedicated to acquiring more to deepen her Interspecies Communication practice and to continue to offer the world the foundations for Interspecies Peace.
As a lifelong sacred activist and advocate for animal welfare she is actively involved in numerous conservation projects in Africa, such as the Global White Lion Protection Trust, AnimalSpirit, The Jane Goodall Institute, the Linda Tucker Foundation, and independent peacemaking groups such as L.I.O.N. (Love Is Our Nature), as well as (Greek and) European wildlife and domestic animal sanctuaries.
In 2019, she graduated from the Academy for LionHearted Leadership, igniting her desire to set up the Interspecies Peace Foundation, to encourage and assist others on their own journeys for interspecies peace.
Eleni’s work through the Interspecies Peace Foundation is focused on reconciling and restoring human and non-human relations. She envisions and works towards a world free of geographical, cultural, social, or ecological barriers; a world free of fences and borders.
A world of interspecies peace.
Newsletter sign up: (bottom of the home page of the website)
Interspecies Peace Foundation: https://www.interspeciespeace.org/about-the-founda...
Interspecies Communication and Nature Reverence Retreat: https://www.interspeciespeace.org/upcoming/tinosre...
Interspecies Peace is about Reconciling Human and Non-Human Relations, which is supported by our emerging Foundation.
To open the space for people from around the globe to listen to Nature with an open heart, as she lovingly asks us to change ourselves and the world we are creating.
- To restore the sacred connection with other beings, including our planet, and protect the sacredness of all life.
- To help regenerate, co-exist, and collaborate with the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms, and the human relations with them.
- To walk the path together from separation to unity, and help change the world.
Eleni wanted to let you know one more detail about John and Roxy's story: "John's liver also healed too!"
A Reminder of Eleni's Invitation
"Let us hold our intention that for the next 24 hours, let us all have safely a candle in our home and maybe some smudging and keeping on adding names and situations... Let us receive and let us send healing where ever it is needed. Let us do that, if we can. Thank you all so much. Thank you."
Animal Allies Replay
Eleni was our June 2023 guest speaker and shared her experience with homeopathy. Learn more about this educational presentation -- suitable for all animal lovers (no prior knowledge of homeopathy needed) -- and purchase the replay (at a discounted rate) here.